Workflow for a story structure analysis as a conceptual formulation.
Worksheet: W10-1: Story structure and stem distribution
- As a result from worksheet 9.3 we have a shapefile of the distribution of single- and multi-story trees in ArcGis.
- As a result from tree-measurement in RStudio, we also have the tree distribution in a defined plot.
- Input all data into RStudio.
- Georeferencing/adjust both data-frames in R to have a basis on which they can be compared.
- Combine both data-frames in R.
- Identify single/multistory-areas of tree-distributions and try to find correlations between this and the tree distributions weather they are related or not.